Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My pre-birthday weekend!!




Good evening lovelies!

I just got back from a wonderful pre-birthday weekend! Thanks to a special guy in my life (shout out to the gorgeous Vince! :) ), I got to go to Kennywood (Six Flags Great Adventure of Pennsylvania) to ride some roller coasters, Bar Louie and Nakama Japanese steakhouse for two amazing birthday dinners, the Crazy Mocha for a cappuccino & frozen hot chocolate dessert, and to treat myself to a manicure & pedicure! My mother also was kind enough to buy me a 10 hot yoga class pass to the Amazing Yoga studio in Pittsburgh (love you mama!), which will be thoroughly enjoyed by me over the next upcoming weeks! :-)


Here are a few pics from my weekend!



Me holding on for my dear life on Sky Rocket! hahaha

A diva is a female version of a hustla!


Nakama Japanese Steakhouse!

He won me a chili pepper throwing footballs!

I caught him whispering sweet nothings into Chili's ear...

He found a way to cheat at bumper cars! >:-o

I'm coming for you!! >:-)

:-D


Chili & I posing for the camera!




I hope you all have a good night!


Xx-J



No comments:

Post a Comment