Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Drugstore.com haul- Spring & Summer Essentials!




Good morning, everyone!

Today I want to share with you some goodies that I have purchased off of www.drugstore.com! Not expecting the warm weather to be arriving so soon, I had not realized until last minute that I was out of some of my Spring and Summer essentials and needed to replenish my supply! I love www.drugstore.com because they have all of my favorite healthy products for great prices, I pay free shipping for orders $25 and over, all of the items that I purchase come in the mail perfectly packaged & sealed, and I always receive my order within 2-3 business days! Below are some pics of what I picked up!

Enjoy! :-)


1) Kiss My Face Sport Clear Spray Spf 50 8oz. - Retail- $16.40


I absolutely love this sunscreen! There are several reasons: 1) I hate having to get sticky sunscreen on my hands when I'm about to get ready to leave in 20 minutes! This stuff eliminates that factor and makes applying sunscreen a breeze. 2) I love the fact that it has a high Spf, it is water resistant (because I work out everyday & summer weather can be quite sticky!), and has a natural base. 3) Did I mention that this stuff smells like coconuts?! Calgon, take me away!

2) Nature's Gate Glow Lotion, Medium Skin Tones 16 fl.oz. - Retail- $12.99


I purchased this lotion to try out a self tan glow lotion that is more natural to be applying to my skin in the summer time. I used to lay out in the sun, but since I have turned 17 I have refrained from it as much as possible and have utilized glow-enhancing lotion every once and a while! This stuff is great, and no worries about Ethoxydiglycol, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, artficial coloring, or a slew of other synthetic ingredients being absorbed into my blood stream! Whew!

3) Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-complex Shampoo 14 fl.oz. - Retail- $9.95


I purchased this stuff for my boyfriend to replace his former Head and Shoulders shampoo. He doesn't really have dandruff bad, but the Head & Shoulders shampoo he was using was making his face develop a rash and wasn't really curing whatever dandruff he did have. This stuff does not contain any pyrithione zinc, synthetic chemicals, or preservatives and has balanced his scalp for good! He has no flakes, and boasts a thick head of hair that I am quite fond of! :-)


4) Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-complex Conditioner 14 fl.oz. - Retail- $7.96 (sale)


This is the conditioner that goes along with the shampoo I have featured above. Vince tried washing his hair with just the shampoo, but told me he has gotten better results by using it in conjunction with the conditioner! Who knew!

5) Renpure Organics Amazing Miracle Deep Penetrating Reconstructor 8oz. - Retail- $6.99


I loooove this stuff! In the summer months my hair tends to become a bit more dry with all of the sun exposure. In conjunction with a sun protection leave-in conditioner, I like to use a deep conditioner 2-3 times a week. Out of all of the deep conditioners that I have tried, this one works just as good if not better than all of the chemical-laden salon and store brands. It is a more natural version of what you normally find in the salon or grocery store, and leaves your hair super shiny and feeling like silk! :-) P.S. They sell this at most drug & grocery stores now! Try it out!



What are some of your favorite products for summer?!

Xo -Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment