Saturday, March 24, 2012

FOTD!- Spring is heeerrreeeeeeee!



Hello ladiessss (I am sure men could give a crap less about makeup)! haha

I promised that I would show you what products I used in my last post to get my FOTD!  Not that it's that big of a deal anyway, but it's fun for me! ;-)

I used a mix of my normal mineral foundations Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Spf 15 in Real Sand and Classic Beige, my Time Bomb concealer in Medium, a blend of Sexpresso and Erotica from my Too Faced Naked Palette for winged out eyeliner on my upper lashline, Maybelline Falsies mascara in Brownish Black & Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Black Brown. The new products that were used to achieve this look are Philosophy's The Supernatural "you make me blush" Mineral Blush Duo in Healthy/Happy, Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow in Diamond Dog, Mac lustre eyeshadow in Honey Lust, and Lavanila The Healthy Lip Shine in Vanilla Grapefruit.


BEFORE: This is my face sans makeup so that you can see the look from two perspectives (put your sunglasses on, people). Haha!




Product close-ups:

 Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow in Diamond Dog


I used this eyeshadow lightly in my outer crease with a fluffy crease brush for a day look. When applying, I started at the outer corner of my eyes close to my winged eyeliner and lashline and lightly buffed the eyeshadow in, staying on my lid and never moving above the crease or past the center of my eye. It looks and applies like a dark brown eyeshadow that has actual "stardust" in it, I love it! Haha!

 Mac lustre eyeshadow in the shade Honey Lust.

I applied this from the inner corner of my eyelid to the center and blended it in with the Urban Decay. This eyeshadow is excellent quality. The pigmentation is incredible- you only need a small amount to get color payoff! :-)

 Philosophy Happy/Healthy mineral blush duo


I applied the shade "Happy" on the right to the apples of my cheeks. I'm not really too into bronzer (considering it would make my face not evenly match the rest of my body), so the "Healthy" portion has not been of much use to me. Other than that this product is amazing. I love the color of the blush, it looks great on pale, medium, and tan skin!


Lavanila The Healthy Lip Shine in Vanilla Grapefruit

I applied this gloss to my lips like any ordinary lip gloss. I like using this when I want my natural lip color to peek through. :-)



AFTER:



w/out flash


w/ flash






Ooooo Ahhhhh! haha


Have a great day everyone!

Xo -Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment